Because nothing lingers
Because nothing lingers
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Shipping boxes can be a pain - we make it easy
- Don't deal with the post office - we do that for you
- Create confusion that lingers
- A box in a box in a box - BOXCEPTION
- Anonymous Packaging and Shipping
IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the recipient's name and address (not yours) in the shipping option.
You'd want to play a sick prank on someone who loves peanuts? Then this is a perfect gift for that person! Can you just imagine the look on that person's face when he/she has to go through of opening 3 boxes, one after the other and finding peanuts! Not too sure if that person will be ultimately happy though, lol.
When you’re just shipping one box (or 3 in this case), it can be expensive. Packaging is pricey and it’s normally bought in bulk. With us, you don’t have to go out and buy peanuts, tape, and postage. We take care of that for you.
Plus, who wants to deal with the long line at the post office? Your time alone is worth more money that what this prank will cost you. So save yourself time and post office germs by using our service. You can thank us later.
This is a box inside of a box... inside of a box. INCEPTION BOX! No.. BOXCEPTION!!!!
This is a 4" square box (one that could fit a coffee mug), inside of a 6" square box, inside of an 8" square box (about the size of a volleyball).
What's best? We're masters of anonymity. You don't have to worry about covering your tracks. We do that for you. There's literally no trace of where or who it came from, or why. Just like the movie, Inception, the prank lingers.
Is there really a need for an FAQ?
Yes some people are stupid and really don’t get it.
No, we don’t care.
Are you kidding me?! It’s easier to understand than that shapes game you had in kindergarten…
We all get excited when we see a hand written envelope with our name and address in our mail box.
And nothing is more disappointing, confusing, frustrating and scary than opening an envelope that has absolutely NOTHING!
Want to Ship something that will confuse the hell out of your friends,enemies,family, Boss or co-workers for days, weeks, months, even years? Ship them Nothing and watch how crazy they will go trying to figure out what it might have been or who sent it!
- You decide if you want to send a little bit of Nothing, a whole lotta of nothing, or a box full of nothing!
- You pay us money
- We sip on some delicious craft beer (always above 7% ABV), and hand-write your “chosen one’s” name and address. This makes it look like they got a personal letter, a love letter, another “Birthday” check from Grandma even though your birthday isn’t for 9 months. Hot damn it gets them excited!
- We keep sipping on a delicious, smooth, nectar we call beer.
- Your “chosen one” receives the Nothing.
- Your “chosen one” gets REALLY FREAKING PUMPED about this hand addressed envelope/box. I’m talking about “winning the lottery” excited, because they never get personal mail because well, they suck! It’s always bills, bills, bills, bills, bills!
- They rip open the envelope/open the box to find extreme disappointment, sadness, confusion and possibly anger. But hey, at least it wasn’t a bill right?
- You laugh and listen to them babble on and on about how they received Nothing and how they just want to know what was supposed to be in there and how it is haunting their dreams every night!
Will the sender be anonymous?
Yes! We send everything out without a return address, so your “chosen one” will never find out who, what or where this package came from.
WHY would I not just send Nothing myself?
Hmmm. Let’s see: Because you are too lazy to actually grab an envelope/box, write an address on it, lick a stamp and walk to your mailbox.
What exactly is “Nothing”?
Nothing is something that causes disappointment, confusion, anger and possible paranoia, all while you get to lay back and watch Nothing go to work!
Is this a joke?
Have you ever received Nothing but only peanuts in it? If so, no it’s not a joke. If not, still no, it’s not a joke.
All packaging, shipping, and distribution is completely anonymous - so your recipient will never know... unless you let the cat out of the bag!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the recipient's name and address in the shipping option.